We’re looking for a seasoned talent officer to join our team PT and put in place a world-class process for hiring. Marigold Health exists to give every patient with a mental health or substance use condition (~25% of all American adults) a place to feel heard.That product is a mobile platform for chat-based group support groups with a natural language processing (NLP) backend that automatically detects and visualizes clinically relevant sentiment within messages to inform providers. We sell directly to provider systems and payors so the most underserved patients can get 24/7, culturally competent support at no cost. Our NLP gives clinicians a 7-10x gain in patient capacity - allowing them the bandwidth to scale to the true magnitude of the mental health crisis.
The current team has roots in Johns Hopkins, and the clinical merit of our work has been recognized by organizations ranging from the National Institute on Drug Abuse to the American Psychiatric Association. We recently closed a seed round with top-tier VCs such as Felicis Ventures, General Catalyst, and Rock Health. We're already working with a range of providers, from a community mental health center, to a nationally-recognized psychiatric facility.
We’re seeking someone networked & insightful to join our founding team.
You’ll be working to source top-tier talent and put in place a robust hiring process with best practices for assessing talent and conducting outbound outreach.
Our Boston HQ has 3 working FT, with additional team members distributed. We value empathy, creativity, independent thinking, diversity, candor, and ambition.
What You'll Do
- Source and qualify candidates for Marigold’s immediately open roles
- Built out a pipeline and define effective distribution channels for future hiring needs
- Create a robust guide for assessing talent and cultural fit internally
- Identify explicit steps to attract and retain candidates of diverse backgrounds
- 3-5+ years experience within a world-class talent acquisition team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2+ years experience within the venture-backed technology ecosystem (preferably 1+ year in Boston, MA)
Who You Are
- You’re process driven, and understand how to create a lasting system that can withstand personnel turnover
- You’re motivated by our mission to give every single patient with a mental health condition a unique voice.
- You seize the initiative and thrive in an unstructured environment
- Time is our most precious resource and perfect isn’t always possible: you’re adept at triaging, prioritizing, and iterating
- You’re ruthless in challenging assumptions when strategizing but act with conviction
- You learn quickly, and take pride in understanding the trade-offs your teammates face in their roles, as well as the larger implications of your own work
- You know how to glean insights, test hypotheses, and demonstrate results with limited resources
What's In It for You
- Shape the organizational culture of a mission-driven team in its earliest days
- Initiate & scale the recruiting function of a rapidly growing startup
- Competitive compensation - potential for PT to convert to FT with equity
- Save lives by bringing support to those who would’ve never otherwise sought treatment
Inclusion is at the core of what we do. We’re working to bring care to the most underserved and stigmatized patients. We actively welcome applicants from a wealth of different backgrounds (including but not limited to race, gender, educational background, and sexual orientation). Unless we have diversity on our team and in our mindsets as we work together to move the needle on a deeply entrenched, systematic issue, we will fail.
Marigold Health is an equal opportunity employer.