DevOps Lead (Development, Operations & QA)
Marigold Health is looking for a full time DevOps Lead who is excited about improving patient’s lives through product management, new technologies and leading development. You will be pivotal to rolling out new technology effectively, securely and scalably. This work is perfect for someone who likes to work both individually and collaboratively with our small, distributed team. You are interested in digging deep into technologies to solve business problems in high-leverage ways. If you’re excited about how technology can be used to support people through mental health and substance abuse treatment, we want to hear from you.
Marigold Health exists to give every person with a mental health or substance use condition a place to feel heard. We have designed an asynchronous-first treatment program where patients support each other. We believe peers, individuals in recovery themselves who have received training to support others, can empower and engage those least likely to interact with current forms of care.
What You'll Do
- Handle DevOps including roll out of new clients and servers
- Maintain high standards for code quality and documentation
- Expected to code and develop prototypes to validate a solution and create high-performance robust production applications
- Hands on technical product architecture, design, and review
- Conduct technical security assessments VAPT, SAST, DAST etc...
- Working with members of the technology team to improve our technology platform, with scalability, maintain other ability and security in mind.
- Bridge the gap between teams in the US and India
- Help collect and manage user stories and issues in the product backlog
- At least 4 years of experience designing and developing systems for scale, security, availability and performance—coupled with a willingness to learn new things
- Strong analytical skills; demonstrated expertise in problem-solving and technical innovation.
- Strong experience in the world of product development
- Ability to work independently and self-directed, coupled with intermittent collaboration with the broader technology team
- Production healthcare experience
- Startup experience
Reporting, Schedule and Location: This is a FT opportunity reporting directly to our Chief Product Officer. Most team members work virtually from home and are located on the east coast and internationally. You can work remotely but should expect to be available during east coast hours and occasionally travel to the company’s office in Boston, where our HQ is located, whenever COVID-19 restrictions ease. Travel costs will be covered by the company. We also have an office in Delaware.
Who You Are
- Motivated by our mission to give every single patient with a mental health condition a unique voice
- Professional and patient when interacting with internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive in self-directing work to areas of high impact
- Methodical and organized despite an unstructured environment
- Responsive, curious, communicative and prompt
- Be directly involved with saving lives by deploying a first-of-its-kind treatment model
- Have a scalable impact as we expand nationally, using our technology to expand Marigold’s reach
- Contribute to and gain expertise from a diverse, interdisciplinary team that includes clinicians, data scientists, and peer workers
Why You'll Love This Role
Compensation, Benefits and Culture
- The base salary range for this role is competitive depending on experience. As part of our founding team, this role will include ownership equity.
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage, including fully covered premiums for individuals (with the option to cover dependents for a cost) and a dedicated mental health benefit
- 4 weeks of PTO
- Computer and equipment provided
- Company travel budget and professional development budget
- After you submit your application, it will be reviewed by the hiring manager and select members of the team. If it seems like we’re a good fit for each other, we will follow up and schedule a 15-30 minute phone call with one of our leaders to get to know you.
- If we jointly decide to move forward, you can plan to (virtually) attend a 45 video interview with the Chief Product Officer. The final stage would be to meet (2-4) other members of the team via video conference for additional conversations about your approach to collaboration, your relevant experience to current projects, and alignment with our values. All in, you can expect the time commitment for this stage to be 3-4 hours of synchronous interaction, scheduled to fit your needs.
- If you complete interviews, we will provide a decision or clear next step within five business days.
- We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right candidate. We can’t wait to meet you!
More About Marigold
Marigold Health is an early-stage, rapidly growing startup providing services for a range of community based mental health and substance use treatment providers as well as national health insurers. We collaborate with leading investigators at Brown University and Johns Hopkins and have been publicly recognized by the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) and the American Psychiatric Association.
Our program is a combination of 1-1 coaching and 24/7 anonymous chat support groups accessed over phone, SMS, and app/web. On the backend, proprietary natural language processing tools scale our peer workforce by augmenting group moderation, automating patient outreach, and sending sentiment-based “alerts” to coordinate care with other providers. Following strong results from our first clinical studies, we are entering a period of rapid growth, and expect to expand from 2 states today to 12 by this time next year.
Our core values are authenticity, candor, and ambition. Inclusion is at the core of what we do. We’re working to bring care to the most underserved and stigmatized patients. We actively welcome applicants from a wealth of different backgrounds (including but not limited to race, gender, educational background, and sexual orientation). We must have diversity on our team and in our mindsets to be successful in moving the needle on the deeply entrenched and systematic challenges we face.
Marigold Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Questions? Email Ravi[AT]marigoldhealth.com for more info.