Strategic Sales Manager
Sales – Sales
We offer to highly motivated and success driven candidates, the opportunity to be part of the EMEA strategic field sales organization. We focus on the largest enterprise accounts; both existing and new customers. The candidate is ideally based in the UK and will manage a territory including: UK & Ireland, Scandinavia, and the Netherlands. You will drive the strategic accounts business in that region, actively building a high-quality pipeline and executing the best sales strategy to win the business. Reporting to the EMEA Strategic Director, you will develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with high volume clients to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives.
Only Markforged provides a complete platform that includes:
1) Industrial 3D printers for metal, carbon-fiber, and plastic parts;
2) The entire range of materials for strength and beautiful finishes; and
3) Cloud software for turning drawings into high-strength printing
Markforged is more than doubling: the size of team, customers on the platform, and revenues annually. We continue to build a high-performance Strategic Accounts Sales team to evangelize Markforged’s technology and address our enterprise customers. At Markforged we are on a mission to empower engineers to unlock the next 10x of innovation in design and manufacturing. We build an Industrial 3D printing platform to liberate designers and engineers from decades-old, slow processes.
NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, General Electric and thousands of companies in 50 countries use Markforged to print same-day prototypes and produce stronger end-use parts than they did before. With Markforged, they’re able to ship 50X faster, spend 20X less, and build 23X stronger products.
In this role you will:
- Drive large, complex deals through lead to close.
- Experience navigating large company procurement processes.
- Drive account strategies and coordinate selling efforts with channel partners to execute a sales process and win deals.
- Manage multiple customer opportunities with multiple partners at once while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Build accurate forecasting and an operational cadence with management
- Drive refrenceable customer satisfaction in your accounts
- Expertly demonstrate Markforged technology to end users and execute opportunities with channel partners.
What we look for:
- Track record of proven success in a quota carrying role (proof of quota attainment)
- Experience selling large ticket items to customers with more than 3k employees
- Recent experience managing a diverse pipeline across multiple industries and customers
- Bachelor’s degree
- Technical sales background in hardware/software and/or engineering related technology
- Entrepreneurial mindset and team spirit
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.