Operations – Manufacturing
At Markforged, we are on a mission to unlock the next 10x innovation in design and manufacturing. We build an Industrial 3D Printing Platform to liberate designers and engineers from decades-old, slow part creation processes. Microsoft, Porsche, NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, Siemens and thousands of companies in 50 countries use Markforged to print same-day prototypes and produce stronger end-use parts than they did before. With Markforged, customers are able to ship 50X faster, spend 20X less, and build products that are 23X stronger.
As Maintenance Technician, you will perform general maintenance, repairs and preventative maintenance on manufacturing facility equipment and property structures. All work will be done in compliance with EPA, Hazmat and OSHA safety rules and regulations.
In this role, you will:
- Maintain both shop and building equipment by following diagrams, prints, operations manuals and manufacturer's instructions
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of production machines and power tools
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Locate sources of problems by observing both machine and mechanical devices in operation and listening for problems that may occur
- Control downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance needed and the completion dates/times associated with the project
- Provide machine and mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests from co-workers
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with all company procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Order, repair and/or replace defective parts in machines or mechanical devices, using both hand and power tools
- Troubleshoot equipment and repair when necessary
- Reports damage, defects and safety related issues to Shop Supervision immediately
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels, etc.)
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary
- Maintain HVAC and plumbing systems to ensure functionality
- Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, etc.)
- Maintain service logs for the overall facility, including logs for production equipment
- May initiate requisitions for machines, parts, supplies and tooling
- Perform all other duties as required
You're someone who:
- Will participate in meetings, training(s) and seminars to advance skills and work efficiently
- Has the ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Effectively communicates with co-workers and management
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.