Regional Channel Manager- Toronto
Sales – Sales
At Markforged, we are on a mission to unlock the next 10x of innovation in design and manufacturing. We build an Industrial 3D Printing Platform to liberate designers and engineers from decades-old, slow part creation processes. NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, Siemens and thousands of companies in 50 countries use Markforged to print same-day prototypes and produce stronger end-use parts than they did before. With Markforged, customers are able to ship 50X faster, spend 20X less, and build products that are 23X stronger.
As a Regional Channel Manager, you will responsible for recruitment, development and management of Markforged Authorized Value-Added Reseller (VAR) partners across Canada. You will champion the Markforged GTM model and enable strong Team Selling relationships between partners and Markforged Commercial and Strategic sales teams. In collaboration with the Commercial and Strategic sales teams, you will be responsible for driving growth and achieving sales targets in the region. This role is strategic and will call on your strong business acumen as you become a consultant to partner executives, create business plans and identify areas for growth within their organizations. This position is ideally located in Toronto, Ontario. If you are an entrepreneurial channel sales manager who is excited about getting in with a young, growing company, we want to hear from you!
In this role, you will:
- Identify, recruit and develop value added resellers (VARs) in assigned territory
- Provide territory management data: forecasts, account management documentation, and activity reports to Markforged management providing basis for strategic account planning
- Ensure Markforged has sufficient coverage in assigned region either by current VAR or appointing new VARs, and ensure VAR is aligned with Markforged growth strategy
- Identify, evaluate and respond to key business issues of the account and develop, present and demonstrate Markforged capabilities to the customer
- Serve as a business consultant at VAR management level
- Provide sales training and development and overall sales management to partner sellers
- Build and cultivate strong relationships with channel business partners and maintain high level of satisfaction
- Work closely with marketing and VARs to engage in sales lead generation activities
What we look for:
- Demonstrated track record of success in a sales/account management capacity
- 7+ years technology solution sales experience
- 5+ years direct sales management experience, with a successful record of sales performance
- 3+ years of experience with an indirect sales channel model
- Must have strong technical and business vision with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Must be willing to travel 50% of the time within assigned region
- BS Degree in Business, Technology or equivalent
- Excellent networking skills, both internal and external.
- Thrive in a team atmosphere, appreciate aggressive goals, have excellent organizational/time management skills and a can-do attitude
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.