Strategic Sales Manager - Greater China
Sales – Sales
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of newly created field sales organization focused on the largest enterprise accounts; both existing customers and new customer acquisition. Markforged is more than doubling the size of our team, customers on the platform, and revenues annually. We are building a Strategic Accounts Sales team to evangelize Markforged’s technology and delight our enterprise customers. You will spend your time selling large, complex deals across multiple levels within the organization and navigating procurement processes. Join us as we take additive manufacturing mainstream with the world’s strongest 3D printed parts across the widest range of materials using cloud software.
At Markforged we are on a mission to empower engineers to unlock the next 10x of innovation in design and manufacturing. We build an Industrial 3D printing platform to liberate designers and engineers from decades-old, slow processes.
NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, General Electric and thousands of companies in 50 countries use Markforged to print same-day prototypes and produce stronger end-use parts than they did before. With Markforged, they’re able to ship 50X faster, spend 20X less, and build 23X stronger products.
Only Markforged provides a complete platform that includes:
1) Industrial 3D printers for metal, carbon-fiber, and plastic parts;
2) The entire range of materials for strength and beautiful finishes; and
3) Cloud software for turning drawings into high-strength printing
In this role, you will:
- Drive large, complex deals through lead to close. Experience navigating large company procurement processes.
- Drive account strategies and coordinate selling efforts with channel partners to execute a sales process and win deals.
- Manage multiple customer opportunities with multiple partners at once while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Build accurate forecasting and an operational cadence with management
- Drive referenceable customer satisfaction in your accountsExpertly demonstrate Markforged technology to end users and execute opportunities with channel partners.
What we look for:
- Track record of proven success in a quota carrying role (proof of quota attainment)
- Experience selling large ticket items to customers with more than 3k employees
- Recent experience managing a diverse pipeline across multiple industries and customers
- Bachelor’s degree
- Technical sales background in hardware/software and/or engineering related technology
- Must have authorization to work in Hong Kong or Mainland China
- Fluency in Mandarin and English
- At Markforged, we have a culture that values learning, data-driven decision making, and prioritization
- We learn from failure and are not afraid to keep trying after others have given up
- We are a team of talented individuals and are looking to grow with enthusiastic individuals who share our vision of improving how the world innovates
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.