Asia-Pacific Region Field Marketing Manager
Asia - Multiple Locations
Marketing – Marketing
Markforged is reinventing manufacturing with the most affordable 3D metal and carbon fiber printers capable of producing parts strong enough for the factory floor. Engineers, designers, and manufacturing professionals all over the world rely on Markforged metal and composite printers for tooling, fixtures, functional prototyping, and high-value end-use production and optimizing their manufacturing and supply chains. Founded in 2013 and based in Watertown, MA, Markforged has about 300 employees globally, with $137 million in both strategic and venture capital. Markforged’s vision is a world in which you build anything you imagine. Markforged was recently recognized by Forbes in the Next Billion-Dollar Startups list and listed as the fastest-growing 3D printing company in the US in the 2019 Deloitte Fast 500.
Markforged is rapidly expanding worldwide distribution of our unique, award-winning 3D printers. We are looking for a talented field and partner marketer in the Asia Pacific region who can help drive our rapid expansion across multiple countries.
To be successful in this role, you will know how to sell, market, work with partners across the regions, and you're comfortable with targeting and analytics to develop local growth plans in Asia Pacific. Success in this role will lead to a successful, productive sales network and expanding customer base.
In this role, you will:
- Build a strong marketing relationship with local sales and distributors. Maintain marketing communication and 2-way feedback with the sales organization to ensure they have the tools they need to be effective.
- Onboard new resellers with marketing programs and support, assisting with the launch of Markforged on their website and communication to their database
- Develop – with other marketing colleagues – an on-going marketing training program for resellers that will include: positioning/messaging for products, competitive analysis, best practices for marketing and building local demand.
- Provide oversight of Market Development Funds (MDF) distribution in the APAC region along with the appropriate measures and guidance for usage of funds and resulting success.
- Manage lead generating activities in APAC – digital advertising, email marketing and social media.
- Support localization/translation of marketing assets and advertising for APAC.
- Ensure effective passing of leads and data across the region and measure effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Help the APAC extended reseller team develop their regional marketing plans and demand targets to support aggressive growth.
- Provide marketing campaigns in easy packages that can be customized and localized.
- Prioritize and support local reseller events and product showcases, and invite resellers to promote corporate events
- Support localized and reseller websites in the region by ensuring current product and service information and images are available.
What we look for:
- Experience in a field and channel marketing position in the Asia-Pacific region, preferably in 3D printing, CAD or manufacturing software.
- Experience managing budget – including co-marketing funds - in a channel sales environment and monitoring program results.
- Understanding of and enthusiasm for working across multiple cultures and time zones.
- Excellent writing, presentation, and communication skills.
- Ability to edit and improve on draft marketing campaigns by resellers.
- Familiarity with marketing automation (Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce).
- Familiarity with digital demand generation, best practices for SEO, Social Media and other marketing tactics.
- Excellent analytical skills - ability to translate a marketing plan to an overall business plan and develop quantitative demand models and measure ROI for each reseller.
- A degree in marketing, or MBA with at least 5 years’ experience preferred.
- Experience in sales is a plus.
Help us reinvent manufacturing.
We are reinventing manufacturing so that engineers can build anything they imagine.
We are one team that wins together!
You will be engaging every day with passionate and dedicated individuals in a collaborative environment working towards making best-in-class products.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more.
Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks.
You will have unlimited access to our 3D printers for professional and personal parts!
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.