Marketing – Marketing
Markforged is liberating designers and engineers from the long lead times and high costs of traditional manufacturing. We build cutting-edge, cloud-connected industrial 3D printers that produce parts 50x faster, 23x stronger, and 20x lower-cost. NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, Siemens and thousands of other companies across 50 countries use Markforged printers to produce same-day prototypes, end-use parts, and tooling and fixtures.
The technology we hide under the hood and up in the cloud are as beautiful and impressive as they are invisible and complex. We aim to make every experience with our information clear, efficient, and meaningful. As a Visual Designer on the Creative team, you’ll help develop our visual content and corporate identity. Your work will be highly visible, as it guides not only how we see ourselves, but how the world sees Markforged. We’re building out stronger foundations in photography, videography, events, graphics, ads, presentations, and messaging. We move at a breakneck pace but refuse to compromise on quality. We believe in continuous learning, exploration, and excellence in the tiniest of details.
In this role, you will
- Design visual assets for web, digital, and print media
- Develop and protect our visual brand
- Work closely with marketers, engineers, web designers, and product designers
- Contribute to lead generation via optimization of design for growth, eCommerce, and UI/UX
- Manage a large library of digital marketing collateral including images and collateral
- 2+ yrs relevant experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong design portfolio demonstrating expertise across multiple domains
- Understanding of modern web design best practices, or willingness to learn
- Mastery of Sketch and/or Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Strong intuition for composition, color, and typography
- Bias toward efficiency wherever possible (systems, templates, paragraph styles, rapid iteration)
- Ability to articulate design ideas through sketches and mockups
- Ability to positively give and take constructive feedback
- Ability to balance effort level with value added and meeting deadlines
- Ability to own a project and execute it with technical excellence
- Curiosity, initiative, risk-taking, a love of learning, and an exceptional eye for detail
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.