Customer Solutions Specialist
Customer Solutions – Customer Solutions
At Markforged, we are on a mission to unlock the next 10X of innovation in design and manufacturing. We build an Industrial 3D Printing Platform to liberate designers and engineers from decades-old, slow part creation processes. NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, Siemens, and thousands of companies in 50 countries use Markforged to print same-day prototypes and produce stronger end-use parts than they did before.
With Markforged, customers are able to ship 50X faster, spend 20X less, and build products that are 23X stronger.The goal of the Customer Solutions team is to provide world-class support for an exciting and innovative range of products. We are looking for individuals who are driven by solving complex issues with empathy, resourcefulness, and the right amount of finesse.
In this role you will:
- Become an expert on all Markforged products
- Work with customers to troubleshoot and resolve issues via email, web, and phone
- Collaborate with internal teams to troubleshoot and make improvements on products and processes
- Develop and publish relevant documentation
What we look for:
- A strong sense of empathy, patience, and flexibility with a dynamic environment
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Both the ability and desire to learn new technologies
- Team players who aren’t afraid to fail or ask questions
- Previous experience in a support role and with a ticketing system preferred
- At Markforged, we have a culture that values learning, data-driven decision making, and prioritization
- We learn from failure and are not afraid to keep trying after others have given up
- We are a team of talented individuals and are looking to grow with enthusiastic individuals who share our vision of improving how the world innovates
- We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more
- Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.