Help Desk Technician II
Technology Operations (IT) – Technology Operations (IT)
Markforged is looking for a Help Desk Technician focused on internal tools training to join our Technology Operations team. The goal of the Technology Operations team is to provide effective technologies and quality services that seamlessly integrate into the daily workflows of Markforged employees to enhance productivity, safeguard information, and scale in a cost-effective manner. We do this by listening to the needs of employees and maximizing the potential of the tools we offer. You will report to the Director of IT and will work alongside all aspects of Markforged.
As a Help Desk Technician, you will be a strong and independent team member that is passionate about solving big problems with simple solutions, driving perfection, and building a great company. You have demonstrable experience in building scalable IT infrastructure while maintaining a high level of technology support. You are a creative thinker, problem solver, and learner. In this role, you will have a superb opportunity to implement and maintain highly effective, reliable, secure, and innovative technologies.
In this role, you will:
- Provide an integrated and unified learning technology experience across multiple platforms
- Onboard new hires, including provisioning of computers, accounts, and peripherals
- Solve problems and support solutions related to macOS, Windows, Linux, mobile devices, office printers, A/V and video conferencing systems
- Maintain an updated knowledge base
- Assist with automating common processes
- Record problem and resolution details in ticketing system
- Collaborate with the rest of the Tech Ops team to provide a reliable help model
What we look for:
- Experience building out and passionately delivering training programs
- 3+ year of experience supporting IT services, including configuration, patching, and diagnosis of macOS, Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android
- Skilled communicator with a focus on customer service to resolve issues effectively
- Ability to tailor support for all members of the organization
- Experience supporting enterprise software
- Problem solver who knows how to effectively utilize resources
- Highly organized and precise, with great attention to detail
- Ability to provide concise documentation within a ticketing system
- Experience with office hardware such as printers, video conferencing, and A/V systems
- Ability to work weekend and off-hours on occasion
- Ability and strong desire to work autonomously while achieving results
- Flexibility to handle multiple projects and priorities in a fast-moving environment
- At Markforged, we have a culture that values learning, data-driven decision making, and prioritization
- We learn from failure and are not afraid to keep trying after others have given up
- We are a team of talented individuals and are looking to grow with enthusiastic individuals who share our vision of improving how the world innovates
- We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more
- Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks
At Markforged, we have a culture that values learning and teaching, data-driven decisions, and makings things work. We learn from failure and are not afraid to keep trying after others have given up. We are a team of talented individuals and are looking to grow with enthusiastic individuals who share our vision of improving how the world innovates.
We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more. Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks.
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.