Business Operations – Business Operations
At Markforged, we are on a mission to unlock the next 10x of innovation in design and manufacturing. We build an Industrial 3D Printing Platform to liberate designers and engineers from decades-old, slow part creation processes. NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, Siemens and thousands of companies in 50 countries use Markforged to print same-day prototypes and produce stronger end-use parts than they did before. With Markforged, customers are able to ship 50X faster, spend 20X less, and build products that are 23X stronger.
The goal of the Business Operations team is to build the foundation of our internal systems and processes, scale these systems, and improve efficiencies. There is a strong focus on analytical and quantitative thinking. The business operations team blends high-level strategic thinking with on-the-ground execution to propel the company to grow and scale well. We are a team of problem-solvers, where all challenges are met with enthusiasm and open minds.
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of Salesforce.com (SFDC). In collaboration with sales, marketing, finance and information technology stakeholders, you will define, prioritize, guide, and implement comprehensive solutions, pay down technical debt, and spearhead changes to improve the scalability of our SFDC implementation.
What you will do:
- Day-to-day maintenance, troubleshooting, and support for our rapidly-growing user community - both on-site and in remote locations
- Frequent communication with department stakeholders to understand ongoing departmental initiatives and priorities - ultimately, giving you the context to design appropriate workflows and processes in SFDC that will positively impact the entire company
- Maintenance (to the best of your ability) of a clean Salesforce instance: (e.g. reduce redundant workflows; create an efficient role structure; limit unnecessary validations, required fields, custom fields and objects)
- Requirement gathering and implementation of solutions that support new business processes (making use of custom objects and standard objects such as Leads, Opportunities, Orders, Tasks, Events and Assets)
- Supporting configuration of Salesforce App Store applications and Salesforce Plug-ins
- Developing test scripts and performing UAT on behalf of the business for enhancements/changes to SFDC
What we look for:
- 5+ years of experience working with SFDC as an Administrator
- Familiarity with Channel sales structure and partner community
- Familiarity with Supporting integrations with proprietary systems
- Familiarity with Creating Custom Objects, Flows and Process Builders
- Familiarity with Using Standard Objects such as Orders, Leads and Assets
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Start-up experience a plus
- Preference for experience with Apex, Partner Portal, Marketo and Sage
- At Markforged, we have a culture that values learning, data-driven decision making, and prioritization
- We learn from failure and are not afraid to keep trying after others have given up
- We are a team of talented individuals and are looking to grow with enthusiastic individuals who share our vision of improving how the world innovates
- We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more
- Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.