People Operations – People Operations
Markforged, located in Watertown, MA, is growing at an exponential rate and we’re looking for a highly-motivated and experienced recruiter who thrives in a fast-paced, growth-focused environment to help build our team. You will play a critical role in ensuring teams at Markforged have the people they need to achieve their goals. As a trusted business partner, you will partner with our hiring managers across the Go-to-Market organization to understand their needs, create consistent, strategic interview processes, and close high-quality candidates.
As a core member of the Talent Acquisition team, you will cover a wide range of activities under the direction of the Leader of Talent Acquisition. As a team, we will focus on enhancing the candidate and hiring manager experience. You will need to be proactive, detail oriented, and enthusiastic about scaling teams implementing best hiring practices.
In this role, you will:
- Manage full-life cycle recruitment across the Go-to-Market organization (Sales, Business Operations, and Marketing). This includes screening candidates, setting interview strategies, managing the onsite experience, conducting reference checks, and preparing offer letters.
- Partner with managers to fully understand their business and set recruiting priorities
- Focus on building pipeline across departments, with a focus on Sales recruitment
- Develop and drive an engaging candidate experience
- Build recruiting practices from scratch including creating the assessment processes and leveraging market data and expertise
- Track all recruiting activity using Lever (our ATS) with a focus on operational excellence and data-driven recruiting practices
- Pre-qualify candidate's backgrounds and accomplishments
- Use data to drive decisions and frequently report recruiting success and improvement opportunities to management
- Serve as a knowledgeable, personable ambassador of the company at conferences, tech talks, happy hours, career fairs, and other public-facing venues.
- Build and maintain a strong network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, and employees
- Continuously innovate and look for new and creative ways to attract and select talent
- Partner with onboarding team to ensure a seamless candidate to new hire experience
What we look for:
- Proven track record of building high-performing sales teams
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of recruiting experience, with at least 1 year focused on sales roles
- The ability to grow and manage a high-quality pipeline of candidates
- Experience cultivating relationships with passive candidates
- High attention to detail
- At Markforged, we have a culture that values learning, data-driven decision making, and prioritization. We learn from failure and are not afraid to keep trying after others have given up. We are a team of talented individuals and are looking to grow with enthusiastic individuals who share our vision of improving how the world innovates.
- We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, generous PTO policy, and more.
- Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks.
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.