Sales Operations Analyst
Business Operations – Business Operations
At Markforged, we are on a mission to unlock the next 10x innovation in design and manufacturing. We build an Industrial 3D Printing Platform to liberate designers and engineers from decades-old, slow part creation processes. NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, Siemens and thousands of companies in over 50 countries use Markforged to print same-day prototypes and produce stronger end-use parts than they did before. With Markforged, customers are able to ship 50X faster, spend 20X less, and build products that are 23X stronger.
The goal of the Business Operations team is to build the foundation of our internal systems and processes, scale these systems, and improve efficiencies. There is a strong focus on analytical and quantitative thinking. The business operations team blends high-level strategic thinking with on-the-ground execution to propel the company to grow and scale well. We are a team of problem-solvers, where all challenges are met with enthusiasm and open minds.
The Sales Operations Analyst will join the rapidly growing Business Operations team to ensure success as our Sales team scales rapidly in 2019.
In this role you will:
- Build new sales processes to scale Markforged by 2x, 10x, 20x
- Develop and improve Salesforce reports and dashboards for users and management
- Ensure data accuracy and verify Salesforce data as system of truth: create monthly cadence to review and audit data across objects
- Work closely with sales to analyze deal movement and efficiency of sales processes, and to build sales training program
- Design and implement Salesforce procedures, and write process documentation
- Maintain user settings as a Salesforce System Administrator
- Manage Salesforce user requests, troubleshooting, and escalations
- Additional strategic projects as needed
What we look for:
- Raw smarts: business and practical common sense and intellect
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent project management skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce as System Administrator
- Knowledge of Marketo as System Administrator a plus
- Acute attention to detail
- Roll-up your sleeves attitude
- Team player that works collaboratively with others
- Advanced analytical skills - expert in Excel, other programming languages (SQL, R, etc.) a plus
- Strong academic background. Degrees in finance, economics, business, or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in sales operations; marketing operations a plus
- Start-up experience a plus
- At Markforged, we have a culture that values learning, data-driven decision making, and prioritization
- We learn from failure and are not afraid to keep trying after others have given up
- We are a team of talented individuals and are looking to grow with enthusiastic individuals who share our vision of improving how the world innovates
- We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more
- Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.