Regional Channel Manager -South America
Sales – Sales
At Markforged, we are on a mission to unlock the next 10x of innovation in design and manufacturing. We build an Industrial 3D Printing Platform to liberate designers and engineers from decades-old, slow part creation processes. NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, Siemens and thousands of companies in 50 countries use Markforged to print same-day prototypes and produce stronger end-use parts than they did before. With Markforged, customers are able to ship 50X faster, spend 20X less, and build products that are 23X stronger.
As Regional Channel Manager, you will responsible for recruitment, development and management of Markforged Authorized Value-Added Reseller (VAR) partners across South America. You will be responsible for driving growth and achieving sales targets in the region. This role is strategic and will call on your strong business acumen as you help us formulate and execute our strategy for South America. You will become a consultant to partner executives, create business plans and identify areas for growth within their organizations. This position is ideally located in Sao Paulo, Brazil. You will be the first Markforged employee in Brazil and will help us to build a team over time. If you are an entrepreneurial channel sales manager who is excited about getting in with a young, growing company, we want to hear from you!
In this role you will:
- Identify, recruit and develop Value-Added Resellers (VAR) partners to establish sufficient sales and support coverage across South American markets
- Work closely with marketing and partners on brand awareness and lead generation activities
- Ensure VAR partners are aligned with Markforged growth strategy
- Serve as a business consultant to VAR business owners and managers
- Provide product training, sales training and sales management to VAR sales reps
- Build and cultivate strong relationships with VAR partners and maintain high level of satisfaction
- Provide program management data: forecasts, partner management documentation, and activity reports to Markforged management
- Manage the sales pipeline and forecast in Salesforce.com
What we look for:
- 7+ years technology solution sales experience
- 5+ years experience managing an indirect sales channel with a successful record of sales performance
- Willingness to travel more than 50% of the time within assigned region and to the USA
- Excellent networking skills, both internal and external
- Ability to thrive in a team atmosphere, appreciation of aggressive goals, excellent organizational/time management skills and a can-do attitude
- Strong technical and business acumen with excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to speak and write English, Portuguese and Spanish
- BS Degree in Business, Technology or equivalent
- At Markforged, we have a culture that values learning, data-driven decision making, and prioritization
- We learn from failure and are not afraid to keep trying after others have given up
- We are a team of talented individuals and are looking to grow with enthusiastic individuals who share our vision of improving how the world innovates
- We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.