EMEA Field Marketing Manager
Europe - Multiple Locations
Marketing – Marketing
Markforged is reinventing manufacturing with the most affordable 3D metal and carbon fiber printers capable of producing parts strong enough for the factory floor. Engineers, designers, and manufacturing professionals all over the world rely on Markforged metal and composite printers for tooling, fixtures, functional prototyping, and high-value end-use production and optimizing their manufacturing and supply chains. Founded in 2013 and based in Watertown, MA, Markforged has about 300 employees globally, with $137 million in both strategic and venture capital. Markforged’s vision is a world in which you build anything you imagine. Markforged was recently recognized by Forbes in the Next Billion-Dollar Startups list and listed as the fastest-growing 3D printing company in the US in the 2019 Deloitte Fast 500.
Markforged is rapidly expanding worldwide distribution of our unique, award-winning 3D printers. We are looking for a talented field and partner marketer in the EMEA region who can help drive our rapid expansion across multiple countries.
To be successful in this role, you will work closely with the Markforged team and our partners to develop and execute a plan to build awareness and pipeline for the entire EMEA region. The role requires a broad range of skills, from defining a successful strategy to executing the tactical details, with the ability to enable partners in their marketing efforts.
In This Role You Will:
- Build strong marketing relationships with our EMEA partners, including the joint development and execution of marketing plans with our top partners across the region.
- Enable and lead reseller marketing professionals to achieve/exceed joint marketing and lead generation goals to support our aggressive growth objectives.
- Assist with all lead generating activities in EMEA – digital advertising, email marketing and social media.
- Maintain marketing communication and 2-way feedback with the sales team and partners to ensure they have the tools they need to be effective.
- Provide our partners with marketing programs, assist with product launches, and help execute events to drive awareness and pipeline for Markforged partners.
- Develop – with other marketing colleagues – an on-going marketing training program for resellers that will include: positioning/messaging for products, competitive analysis, best practices for marketing and building local demand.
- Provide oversight of Market Development Funds (MDF) distribution in the EMEA region along with the appropriate measures and guidance for usage of funds and resulting success.
- Support localization/translation of marketing assets and advertising for APAC.
- Ensure effective passing of leads and data across the region and measure effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Provide marketing campaigns in easy packages that can be customized and localized.
- Support localized and reseller websites in the region by ensuring current product and service information and images are available.
- Help maintain a reseller portal to provide the content and programs our partners need to effectively promote and sell our solutions.
What We Look For:
- Experience in a channel marketing leadership position, specifically in technology or B2B industries.
- Understanding of and enthusiasm for working across multiple cultures and time zones.
- Excellent analytical skills - ability to translate a plan into quantifiable objectives that are tracked closely. Proficient in creating and maintaining easy-to-understand dashboards.
- Experience managing budget – including co-marketing funds - in a channel marketing environment
- Excellent writing, presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to edit and improve on draft marketing campaigns by resellers
- Familiarity with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Familiarity with digital demand generation, best practices for SEO, and other marketing tactics.
- A degree in marketing, or MBA with at least 3 years’ experience preferred.
- Experience in sales is a plus.
Help us reinvent manufacturing.
We are reinventing manufacturing so that engineers can build anything they imagine.
We are one team that wins together!
You will be engaging every day with passionate and dedicated individuals in a collaborative environment working towards making best-in-class products.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more.
Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks.
You will have unlimited access to our 3D printers for professional and personal parts!
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.