Watertown, MA /
Business Operations – Business Operations /
Markforged is reinventing manufacturing so you can build anything you imagine. As the fastest-growing additive manufacturing company in the US, Markforged provides the most affordable metal and carbon fiber 3D printers on the market. Engineers, designers, and manufacturing professionals all over the world rely on Markforged products for tooling, fixtures, functional prototyping, and production parts to optimize their manufacturing operations and supply chains. Founded in 2013 and based in Watertown, MA, Markforged has about 300 employees globally and $137 million in both strategic and venture capital.
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of Salesforce.com (SFDC). In collaboration with sales, marketing, finance and information technology stakeholders, you will define, prioritize, guide, and implement comprehensive solutions, pay down technical debt, and spearhead changes to improve the scalability of our SFDC implementation.
In this role you will:
- Day-to-day maintenance, troubleshooting, and support for our rapidly-growing user community - both on-site and in remote locations
- Frequent communication with department stakeholders to understand ongoing departmental initiatives and priorities - ultimately, giving you the context to design appropriate workflows and processes in SFDC that will positively impact the entire company
- Maintenance (to the best of your ability) of a clean Salesforce instance: (e.g. reduce redundant workflows; create an efficient role structure; limit unnecessary validations, required fields, custom fields and objects)
- Requirement gathering and implementation of solutions that support new business processes (making use of custom objects and standard objects such as Leads, Opportunities, Orders, Tasks, Events and Assets)
- Supporting configuration of Salesforce App Store applications and Salesforce Plug-ins
- Developing test scripts and performing UAT on behalf of the business for enhancements/changes to SFDC
What we look for:
- 5+ years of experience working with SFDC as an Administrator
- Familiarity with Channel sales structure and partner community
- Familiarity with Supporting integrations with proprietary systems
- Familiarity with Creating Custom Objects, Flows and Process Builders
- Familiarity with Using Standard Objects such as Orders, Leads and Assets
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Start-up experience a plus
- Preference for experience with Apex, Partner Portal, Marketo and Sage
Help us reinvent manufacturing.
We are reinventing manufacturing so that engineers can build anything they imagine.
We are one team that wins together!
You will be engaging every day with passionate and dedicated individuals in a collaborative environment working towards making best-in-class products.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more.
Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks.
You will have unlimited access to our 3D printers for professional and personal parts!
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.