Business Operations Analyst, Systems
Business Operations – Business Operations
At Markforged, we are on a mission to unlock the next 10x of innovation in design and manufacturing. We build an Industrial 3D Printing Platform to liberate designers and engineers from decades-old, slow part creation processes. NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, Siemens and thousands of companies in 50 countries use Markforged to print same-day prototypes and produce stronger end-use parts than they did before. With Markforged, customers are able to ship 50X faster, spend 20X less, and build products that are 23X stronger.
The goal of the Business Operations team is to build the foundation of our internal systems and processes, scale these systems, and improve efficiencies. There is a strong focus on analytical and quantitative thinking. The business operations team blends high-level strategic thinking with on-the-ground execution to propel the company to grow and scale well. We are a team of problem-solvers, where all challenges are met with enthusiasm and open minds.
The Business Operations Analyst position will focus on systems integrations and processes to support the rapid growth of the Go to Market organization.
In this role you will:
- Design and implement processes for new systems (such as ERP, Salesforce build-outs)
- Build new processes and workflows for internal teams
- Test, verify, and deploy new processes
- Lead requirement gathering sessions, document current state and future states, and understand business strategy to recommend the best solutions for the business
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional shareholders throughout project lifecycle, and communicate business requirements to technical and non-technical teams
- Manage project schedules and ensure timely launches of new functionality
- Create and maintain documentation
- Train users on system updates
- Identify risks and issues that may impact the success of new projects from all points of view
- Help create consistency and uniformity around how we manage systems and integrations across the Go to Market organization
- Own special projects as needed
What we look for:
- Raw smarts: business and practical common sense and intellect
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- ERP integration or prior system integration experience a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce as System Administrator a plus
- Acute attention to detail
- Roll-up your sleeves attitude
- Team player that works collaboratively with others
- Strong academic background
- Degrees in finance, economics, business, or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in finance, business management, consulting, or sales operations
- Start-up experience a plus
- At Markforged, we have a culture that values learning, data-driven decision making, and prioritization
- We learn from failure and are not afraid to keep trying after others have given up
- We are a team of talented individuals and are looking to grow with enthusiastic individuals who share our vision of improving how the world innovates
- We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more
- Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.