Customer Solutions – Customer Solutions
At Markforged, we are on a mission to unlock the next 10x of innovation in design and manufacturing. We build an Industrial 3D Printing Platform to liberate designers and engineers from decades-old, slow part creation processes. NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, Siemens and thousands of companies in 50 countries use Markforged to print same-day prototypes and produce stronger end-use parts than they did before. With Markforged, customers are able to ship 50X faster, spend 20X less, and build products that are 23X stronger.
We need exceptionally talented and versatile people to join our team and support our growing customer base. If you have have hands on customer facing experience and a passion for teaching, we would love to talk to you. We are looking for an engaging, dynamic, and driven individual to join our Training and Documentation Team and to drive high quality Composite System training to our Value Added Reseller community. The role will own the installation and service training for our composite line of printers performing and updating the training.
In this role, you will:
- Perform Technical Training classes at our Watertown Headquarters on composite printer systems
- Travel to remote locations several times a year including international travel to perform supplementary trainings
- Maintain and Update Training Materials for classes
- Develop an updated more advanced version of the course
- Work with an eLearning Instructional Designer on creating an updated Online Introductory class to augment the live curriculum
- Assist with Documentation and Video training materials as needed
- Keep up to date on product developments in order to keep training curricula relevant
- 25% Travel depending on Training schedule
What we look for:
- 0-2 years in a technical support / service / training role
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant field
- Comfortable giving presentations to large groups of people
- Ability to create presentations and documentation at a high level
- Interest in developing skills related to Training in a technical environment
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced work environment
- A valid Passport
- At Markforged, we have a culture that values learning and teaching, data-driven decisions, and makings things work. We learn from failure and are not afraid to keep trying after others have given up. We are a team of talented individuals and are looking to grow with enthusiastic individuals who share our vision of improving how the world innovates.
- We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more.
- Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks.
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.