Program Manager- New Product Introduction
Customer Solutions – Customer Solutions
At Markforged, we are on a mission to unlock the next 10x of innovation in design and manufacturing. We build an Industrial 3D Printing Platform to liberate designers and engineers from decades-old, slow part creation processes. NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, Siemens and thousands of companies in 50 countries use Markforged to print same-day prototypes and produce stronger end-use parts than they did before. With Markforged, customers are able to ship 50X faster, spend 20X less, and build products that are 23X stronger.
We need exceptionally talented and versatile people to join our team and support our growing customer base. If you have project management and customer facing experience with a passion for excellence, we would love to talk to you. We are looking for an engaging, dynamic, and driven individual to join our Operations team to lead effective communication and detailed planning between Markforged and our Value Added Reseller community to ensure the success of each Metal X system in the field.
In this role, you will:
- Own communication and scheduling process for shipping and installation of Metal X Systems between, sales, logistics, technicians and our Value Added Resellers
- Follow up on installs and verify completion, ensure success, collect feedback and improve the customer experience
- Schedule MF or 3rd party field techs for on site reviews and service as needed
- Maintain master list of approved installers and regions and monitor all shipments to ensure they meet required criteria
- Manage reporting in Salesforce for Metal systems booked, ready for shipment, partially shipped, and fully shipped
What we look for:
- 2+ years in a program management role (formal project management training is a plus)
- Customer facing experience
- Contractor management experience to ensure terms of the contract are executed per the contract
- Familiar with tiered support models
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Highly attentive to detail - ability to catch the minutia to minimize friction in the process
- Flexible - understands the needs to roll with the punches, constantly improve the process, and figure out what to prioritize and where to focus energies
- Proactive but not rash - ability to move quickly, and proactively suggest improvements, but not one to act without checking in with all relevant parties
- At Markforged, we have a culture that values learning and teaching, data-driven decisions, and makings things work. We learn from failure and are not afraid to keep trying after others have given up.
- We are a team of talented individuals and are looking to grow with enthusiastic individuals who share our vision of improving how the world innovates.
- We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more.
- Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks.
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.