Regional Channel Manager, South Korea
Sales – Channel Sales
At Markforged, we are on a mission to unlock the next 10x of innovation in design and manufacturing. We build an Industrial 3D Printing Platform to liberate designers and engineers from decades-old, slow part creation processes. NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, Siemens and thousands of companies in 50 countries use Markforged to print same-day prototypes and produce stronger end-use parts than they did before. With Markforged, customers are able to ship 50X faster, spend 20X less, and build products that are 23X stronger.
As a Regional Channel Manager covering South Korea, your primary mission will be building, developing and enabling the channel sales organization in your territory. In collaboration with the commercial and strategic sales teams, you will ultimately be responsible for driving growth and achieving sales the region. This role is highly-strategic and will call on your strong business acumen as you act as a consultant to partner executives, creating business plans and identifying areas for growth within their organizations. If you are an entrepreneurial sales or account manager who is excited about getting in with a young, growing company, we want to hear from you!
In this role, you will:
- Identify, recruit and develop value added resellers (VARs) in assigned territory
- Provide territory management data: forecasts, account management documentation, and activity reports to Markforged management providing basis for strategic account planning
- Ensure Markforged has sufficient coverage in assigned region either by current VAR or appointing new VARs, and ensure VAR is aligned with Markforged growth strategy
- Identify, evaluate and respond to key business issues of the account and develop, present and demonstrate Markforged capabilities to the customer
- Serve as a business consultant at VAR management level
- Provide sales training and development and overall sales management to partner sellers
- Build and cultivate strong relationships with channel business partners and maintain high level of satisfaction
- Work closely with marketing and VARs to engage in sales lead generation activities
What we look for:
- Demonstrated track record of success in a sales/account management capacity
- 7+ years technology solution sales experience
- 5+ years direct sales management experience, with a successful record of sales performance
- 3+ years of experience with an indirect sales channel model
- Must have strong technical and business vision with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Must be willing to travel 50% of the time within assigned region
- BS Degree in Business, Technology or equivalent
- Excellent networking skills, both internal and external.
- Thrive in a team atmosphere, appreciate aggressive goals, have excellent organizational/time management skills and a can-do attitude
- Fluency in English
- At Markforged, we have a culture that values learning, data-driven decision making, and prioritization
- We learn from failure and are not afraid to keep trying after others have given up
- We are a team of talented individuals and are looking to grow with enthusiastic individuals who share our vision of improving how the world innovates
- We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more
- Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.