Email Marketing Manager
Remote / Flexible /
Marketing – Marketing Strategy /
Full Time, Exempt
Best Egg is a consumer financial technology platform that aims to help people feel more confident about their everyday finances through a suite of products and resources. Our digital financial platform offers simple, accessible, and personalized financial solutions including personal loans, credit cards, flexible rent product and a financial health resource center.
Our culture and values are one of the core reasons why our customers keep returning to Best Egg. We are committed to championing a culture of inclusiveness and diversity of thought, and we focus on providing a safe, flexible, and collaborative work environment. Our associates are encouraged to engage in creative problem solving, and we promote opportunities for growth and enrichment across the organization.
If you are inspired by inspiring others, Best Egg is the place for you.
Best Egg celebrates diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better we will grow.
The Email Marketing Manager will report directly to the Director of Email Operations and will be responsible for supporting, optimizing, and growing Best Egg’s existing customer base across all products within the email platform. This will include management of key projects to ensure they are being delivered within a timely manner, working with cross-functional teams across the business to deliver best-in-class products, services, and features to our customers, and the ability to work on multiple initiatives efficiently. If you are a passionate, customer-focused marketer with strong communication skills and can thrive in a fast-paced environment, we would like to hear from you!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of an email build and deployment, including, but not limited to, scripting dynamic content into HTML and segmentation of the customer list
- Work with stakeholders in the gathering of requirements and develop and execute email campaigns against those final requirements
- Responsible for ensuring best practices are followed and full features of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud solution are utilized
- Build, test, and deploy email campaigns, which includes A/B tests, audience splits, and dynamic personalization
- Any additional responsibilities as needed
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, or related skill set
- Financial services experience a plus but not required
- At least 3+ years of relevant work experience deploying email marketing campaigns within a Marketing Campaign Automation platform (preference given to Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Intermediate proficiency with HTML and/or AmpScript, and the ability to use all to solve template challenges
- Intermediate proficiency with SQL
- Familiarity with Email Delivery and Campaign Management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent project management, multitasking, and time-management skills
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment where ambiguity and short turnaround schedules are the norm
- Exhibits a high degree of ownership and accountability, with an ability to comfortably collaborate with cross-functional teams
The salary range for this position is $80k-$100k
Must be located in Eastern or Central time zone
At Best Egg, we believe money should be accessible so people can reach their goals, live a fuller life, and feel pride in knowing they have taken control of their finances. For those who need extra money to achieve the progress they seek in life, Best Egg is the modern solution-minded finance provider that mixes decades of banking experience with smart technology and deep customer insight to create products designed for today’s borrower, so that people can establish a smoother financial path. The egg symbolizes protection and a fresh start.
Best Egg offers many additional benefits for our employees, including (but not limited to):
· Pre-tax and post-tax retirement savings plans with a competitive company matching
· Generous paid time-off plans including vacation, personal/sick time, paid short--
term and long-term disability leaves, paid parental leave, and paid company
· Multiple health care plans to choose from, including dental and vision options
· Flexible Spending Plans for Health Care, Dependent Care, and Health
· Company-paid benefits such as life insurance, wellness platforms, employee
assistance programs, and Health Advocate programs
· Other great discounted benefits include identity theft protection, pet insurance,
fitness center reimbursements, and many more!
In compliance with the CCPA, Best Egg is fully committed to handling the personal information and data of employees and job applications responsibly with respect and due care. Review our CCPA Employee Policy here