Supply Chain Material Program Manager
Palo Alto, CA /
At Mashgin, we are developing the future of checkout experiences. We aim to reduce the friction between customer desires and their ability to be on their way.
In May 2022, Mashgin closed a Series B funding round at a $1.5B valuation. We are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s leading investors including Matrix Partners, NEA and Y Combinator. Our ecosystem is anchored by the only 3D computer vision and deep learning based checkout system in the world. We have 2,000+ locations world wide with customers across a wide spectrum of verticals including the NFL, MLB, Circle K, ampm, Aramark and Compass Group.
We value autonomy of ones work, a culture of respect for one another, and building products with empathy for our customers.
This is an intermediate-level position where you will be responsible for end-to-end supply chain operations, logistics, and coordinating with both overseas suppliers and local contract manufacturers. If you're looking for a position with a great deal of ownership of seeing our product lifecycle from beginning to end, and you're looking to get involved in learning all parts of how Mashgin is made, this is a great role for you!
You Will Be
- Driving daily hardware operations activities to support our expansion goals including inbound/outbound inventory management of finished goods and RMA/replacement parts
- Maintaining inbound/outbound shipment logistic support
- Developing and maintaining inventory control policies and procedures to ensure accurace inventory levels
- Overseeing the shipping and receiving of materials and managing logistics to optimize costs and ensure timely delivery
- Developing and implementing processes for managing material flow within the organization
- Analyzing inventory levels and making recommendations for adjustments to optimize inventory levels
- Supporting hardware engineering NPI activities by working directly with our supplier to manage relationships and ensure timely delivery of materials while resolving any issues that arise
- Working cross-functionally with production, quality, and engineering teams to ensure the timely delivery of both NPI and sustain-product materials
- Monitoring and reporting on material costs, lead times, and supplier performance metrics to drive continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Engineering operation management, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with inventory control policies and procedures, procurement strategies, and logistics management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have experience with PLM systems and Google suite
- Professional working-level Chinese-Mandarin language communication is strongly preferred
What We Offer
- An opportunity to work on a small, multidisciplinary team with the potential to break new ground in many different industries
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO policy
- Competitive salary and options in a small, rapidly scaling company
$110,000 - $180,000 a year
For roles based in Palo Alto, CA, the overall market range for Mashgin is typically $110,000 - $180,000 USD annually. Note that total compensation for this position will be determined by candidate’s relevant qualifications, work experience, skills, and other relevant factors. This estimate excludes the value of any benefits offered by Mashgin, and the potential future value of any other long-term incentives.
Mashgin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Mashgin are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.