Product Manager, Kiosk Software
Palo Alto, CA /
At Mashgin, we are developing the future of checkout experiences. We aim to reduce the friction between customer desires and their ability to be on their way.
In May 2022, Mashgin closed a Series B funding round at a $1.5B valuation. We are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s leading investors including Matrix Partners, NEA and Y Combinator. Our ecosystem is anchored by the only 3D computer vision and deep learning based checkout system in the world. We have 1,000+ locations world wide with customers across a wide spectrum of verticals including the NFL, MLB, Circle K, ampm, Aramark and Compass Group.
We value autonomy of ones work, a culture of respect for one another, and building products with empathy for our customers.
As a Product Manager at Mashgin you will help define products and features that integrate software, hardware, and services to provide frictionless commerce experiences. This role requires a strong technical background, and a customer-centric mindset. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for prioritizing the customer experience and delivering great solutions while managing tradeoffs between technology, business, and customer needs.
You will be the main person who is building products with our software engineering team and defining product roadmap and features. You will be encounter industry specific requirements and challenges you've never heard of, and master them as they come. Understanding a wide swath of customer verticals and needs across different countries as well will also be key to success in this role from: cafeterias, convenience stores, sports stadiums, and airpots. If you have an interest in the world where software and artificial intelligence meets hardware and customer experiences, this role is for you!
You Will Be
- Be the product lead for a cross-functional team of software engineers, support and sales
- Prioritize and execute initiatives that realize our product strategy and growth
- Conceptualize, scope, define, and drive projects through the product life cycle
- Work cross-functionally with customer success and marketing teams to validate, launch, support, and monitor new features
- Track and measure the success of each release, and feed those learnings back into the roadmap
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- Excellent knowledge of one or more of these languages: Python, Node.js, C++, Go, C#, Java
- Strong product sense and a mature sense of what it means to deliver a great customer experience to developers, customers and clients
- 5+ years of Product Management experience with at least one entire product development cycle from concept to introduction. Experience with consumer hardware coupled with software is strongly preferred
- Passionate about user experience; able to inspire and educate designers and engineers with thought-provoking objectives and customer-centric use cases
- Strong leadership and communication skills, with experience managing and motivating cross-functional teams/individuals (both internal and external)
- Proven ability to establish rapport, credibility and influence with others to achieve results across teams
- Self-starter, proactive, demonstrated self and team motivator with a bias for action
What We Offer
- An opportunity to work on a small, multidisciplinary team with the potential to break new ground in many different industries
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO policy
- Competitive salary and options in a small, rapidly scaling company
Mashgin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Mashgin are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.