Mountain View, CA
At Mashgin, we’ve built a self-checkout kiosk that uses computer vision to scan multiple items without barcodes, reducing checkout time by 10x. We’re completely recreating the checkout experience in an industry that’s had little innovation in decades.
After going through Y Combinator in 2015, Mashgin has raised $10M+ from investors like Matrix Partners, KPCB, Venrock and more. We just raised our Series A round and are ready to scale.
In this role you’ll be responsible for managing deployment and installation of our kiosks across the country. You will be serving a key role ensuring that projects are completed on time and with happy customers. For this role you’ll need an understanding of both the macro and micro level of all implementations and keep status updates on all projects. Excellent communication skills, project management, problem solving, customer and client relationship management skills are critical to this role.
You’ll have minimal supervision and exercise considerable independent judgment in problem resolution from simple to complex. You’ll work directly with Mashgin product and distribution teams in addition to our users, customers and their clients.
- Managing kiosk deployment projects so that they’re on time and our customers are happy.
- Planning and preparing for future launches.
- Travelling to new locations to manage and assist with deployments (50-80% travel is expected).
- Helping diagnose and fix on-site issues after developing a deep technical understanding of our product.
- Resourcefully solving problems never encountered before at each new location.
- Working with leadership to define Mashgin’s deployment strategy.
- 4+ years experience in project management, IT management or related field. (Experience implementing solutions in large and complex facilities is preferred.)
- Ability and desire to travel frequently.
- Solid technical knowledge and the ability to troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- You’re a self-starter who is comfortable getting the job done without much help.
- You’re “relentlessly resourceful” and can solve problems you’ve never encountered before.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to drive a project to completion.
What we offer
- An opportunity to help scale a small, multidisciplinary team with the potential to break new ground in many different industries.
- Location: a few minute walk from the San Antonio Caltrain station in Mountain View, across the street from the San Antonio shopping center.
- Food: free meals and snacks while at the office.
- Excellent health and dental insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy.