Business Development - Client Success Manager
Palo Alto, CA
Business Development and Sales
At Mashgin, we’ve built a self-checkout kiosk that uses computer vision to scan multiple items without barcodes, reducing checkout time by 10x. We’re completely recreating the checkout experience in an industry that’s had little innovation in decades.
After going through Y Combinator in 2015, Mashgin has raised $11M+ from investors like Matrix Partners, KPCB, Venrock and more. We just raised our Series A round and are ready to scale.
We are looking for someone who has a history of developing and nurturing relationships and can represent Mashgin in the market. This role is a blend of strategy, business development and client success with a major emphasis on communications with key business partners. You will play a vital part in comprising a polished and cohesive approach to interfacing with key customers for the lifetime of the client relationship. Key areas of focus will include major client relationship management, business generation, and timely coordination and management of the pipeline. Strong organizational skills and ability to identify new opportunities and execute on them is a must.
You will be
- Developing and maintaining relationships with top decision makers of key clients to drive a high level of client satisfaction
- Driving client engagement through an understanding of when to engage, who to engage and the appropriate method for the circumstances
- Working closely with the Mashgin product and engineering teams to develop innovative solutions and integrations for both current and prospective clients
- Serving as the central Point of Contact for assigned clients for any questions or issues
- Maintaining our deployment pipeline and ensuring timely execution of deployment for new clients
- Communicating schedules, updates, status, major decisions, risks and blockers for our pipeline management
- Participating and leading aspects of the implementation process
- Building relationships and influencing others to get things done and drive decision making
- Managing and growing partnerships - get Mashgin front-of-mind with current and future partners to drive client referrals and close strategic relationships
- Driving business with major clients - growing relationships, helping develop strategies and roadmaps and structuring and managing overall corporate agreements
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience).
- 5+ years of Client Success, Services, or Support within a SaaS company or Technology Consulting
- 5+ years planning and managing project initiatives or delivering systems
- Excellent teamwork skills including written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel to client sites (about 20%)
- Metrics driven decision making
- History of developing and managing senior-level partner and client relationships
- Excellent presentation skills, with experience presenting to large audiences
- Experience with the retail industry/Point of Sale (POS) systems
- Strong negotiation skills including management of complex legal agreements
What We Offer
- An opportunity to work on a small, multidisciplinary team with the potential to break new ground in many different industries
- Location: right next to 101 on the border of Palo Alto / Mountain View (plus flexible hours so you're not stuck in traffic every day)
- Fitness: membership to JCC fitness center (literally next door to the office) with gym, year-round outdoor pool, spa, soccer field, basketball courts, classes, and more
- Food: free meals and snacks while at the office
- Excellent health and dental insurance
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO policy
- Competitive salary and options in a small, rapidly scaling company
Mashgin is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Mashgin are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.