Strategy & Operations Manager
Palo Alto, CA /
At Mashgin, we are developing the future of checkout experiences. We aim to reduce the friction between customer desires and their ability to be on their way.
Our ecosystem is anchored by the only 3D computer vision and deep learning based checkout system in the world. With customers across a wide spectrum of verticals including the NFL, MLB, and Aramark, our company and product adoption are growing at a rapid pace.
We value autonomy of ones work, a culture of respect for one another, and building products with empathy for our customers.
Mashgin is growing and scaling quickly! Our team is looking to hire our first Operations Manager that is essential to our startup growth. This person will be working with our hardware team to coordinate shipping logistics, and inventory allocation; will be working with our deployment team to assess project timelines and deployment resources; and working with our sales team to understand long term strategy and forecasting. The ideal profile is someone who can execute tasks, think strategically at a high level, and be involved in end to end ownership of projects regarding operations and deployments of our machines.
If you're comfortable with doing odd jobs, answering random questions, taking on small projects that don't fall to any particular team, and wearing multiple hats in an ambiguous environment then this role is for you!
You Will Be
- Working cross functionally with all teams at Mashgin to coordinate and project manage
- Creating documentation and processes for both internal and external stakeholders
- Building out a strategy for streamlined scaling and deployments
- Owning a project from beginning to end and doing whatever it takes to make it a success
- 7+ years of professional working experience (operations, project management, program management, or other related fields)
- Autonomous individual who can prioritize in a fast paced environment and meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while still paying attention to details and executing flawlessly
What We Offer
- An opportunity to work on a small, multidisciplinary team with the potential to break new ground in many different industries
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO policy
- Competitive salary and options in a small, rapidly scaling company
Mashgin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Mashgin are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.