Customer Deployment Representative
Mountain View, CA
At Mashgin, we’ve built a self-checkout kiosk that uses computer vision to scan multiple items without barcodes, reducing checkout time by 10x. We’re completely recreating the checkout experience in an industry that’s had little innovation in decades. Mashgin just raised our Series A round and are ready to scale quickly.
This is an intermediate-level position where you will be responsible for the deployment and installation of our kiosks across the country (from New York to San Francisco). You will be serving a key role ensuring that projects are completed on time and that customers are happy. Excellent technical ability, communication skills, and problem solving are critical to this role. You will work directly with the product engineers in addition to our users, customers and their clients.
- Traveling the country launching new locations and helping customers (50-80% travel is expected).
- Installing kiosks to ensure our customers and clients are satisfied.
- Planning and preparing for future launches.
- Helping diagnose and fix on-site issues after developing a deep technical understanding of our product.
- Resourcefully solving problems never encountered before at each new location.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience).
- Preferred: prior IT or tech repair experience.
- Strong technical ability: you should be comfortable doing things like installing drivers, diagnosing system issues, and building PCs using off-the-shelf components.
- Ability and desire to travel frequently.
- Self-starter who is comfortable getting the job done without much assistance.
- Relentlessly resourceful and can solve problems never encountered before.
- Strong communication skills.
What we offer
- An opportunity to help scale a small, multidisciplinary team with the potential to break new ground in many different industries.
- Location: a few minute walk from the San Antonio Caltrain station in Mountain View, across the street from the San Antonio shopping center.
- Food: free meals and snacks while at the office.
- Excellent health and dental insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy.