Business Development Representative
Seattle, WA /
Global Business – Sales /
Mason is transforming mobile deployments the same way AWS transformed website development, making it easy for anyone to turn an idea into a smart product and ship it to anywhere in the world. Our mission is to create a beautifully efficient world connected by billions of devices to work on behalf of humanity.
Mason is looking for a Business Development Representative who is eager and excited to progress their sales career. You’ll be a part of the first sales team at Mason, responsible for prospecting into the largest and most innovative companies in the world. There are very few opportunities like this in the market, especially at a $100M startup.
The ideal candidate will have an energetic, can-do attitude and be comfortable working in a fast paced, metrics-driven environment. You're excited by moving quickly and taking ownership!
Mason is looking for a complex combination of grit, smarts, ingenuity and diverse perspectives (and more!). Check out our values and see if they resonate!
What you’ll work on:
- Source and prospect into target accounts via cold call, email and social strategies with prospecting automation tools, such as ZoomInfo, Outreach, Hubspot and Salesforce
- Qualifying and scheduling meetings for the sales team
- Manage inbound leads from website and referrals
- Collaborate with our marketing team to create strategies for targeting decision-makers at prospect accounts
- Attend technology conferences to meet with prospects and educate the market on Mason’s unique capabilities
- Research potential partner companies and gather lists of contacts for the tailored outreach
What you bring to the table:
- Curiosity, resilience, active listening
- Excitement around growing a business
- History of success, motivation and drive in any previous fields of work
- Coachable and eager to learn
- Strong communication skills with confidence on the phone
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to speak with C-Level executives
- 1-3 years of sales-related experience
Bonus points for:
- Software, hardware, cellular or IoT experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Healthcare or government expertise
- Previous BDR experience
- Healthcare: Full healthcare benefits for Mason employees with competitive vision, dental, and medical insurance.
- Transportation: Monthly reimbursement for your commuter needs to get to and from work.
- Fitness & wellness: Monthly reimbursement for fitness classes or gym memberships.
- Generous PTO & sick leave: We want you to take care of yourself with a minimum of 24 PTO days, including paid company holidays.
- Parental leave: Caring for a newborn is an exciting time for parents! We offer four months of paid parental leave.
- Dog-friendly office: Mason pups are welcome in the office 3x per week.
- And more!
Mason America, Inc. (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company’s personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.