Seattle, WA /
Global Business – Sales /
Mason is transforming mobile deployments the same way AWS transformed website development, making it easy for anyone to turn an idea into a smart product and ship it to anywhere in the world. Our mission is to create a beautifully efficient world connected by billions of devices to work on behalf of humanity.
Mason is looking for an Account Executive to help drive revenue growth across the Company. We have established a strong product market fit in a number of industries and are looking to strengthen our position by capturing additional market share and demonstrating success in newly identified use cases. We are aggressively investing in people and technology to continue our rapid growth, and this role is crucial to landing new customers and further reinvestment.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for building your go to market strategy within both existing and verticals, collaborating with the existing Mason sales org, and landing new customers. You will report to the Head of Sales and be expected to produce weekly reports summarizing progress in revenue generating activities.
Mason is looking for a complex combination of grit, smarts, ingenuity and diverse perspectives (and more!). Check out our values and see if they resonate!
What you'll work on:
- Leveraging your experiences and passion for technology to identify prospect pain points that Mason’s technology solves
- Clearly explain a technical solution that consists of hardware, software and operational services to prospects and craft the value proposition to close new business
- Find and close net new customers, maximizing contract value and ensure customers have a successful rollout and activation plan
- Participate in key industry forums, present at conferences and attend local networking events
- Build customer proposals based on deep financial discovery, clearly presenting a return on investment
- Capture and report prospect feedback generated from the sales cycle to help influence Mason’s hardware and software product roadmaps
- Partner with other Mason organizations (Operations, Finance, Engineering, Product) to creatively close deals and ensure a smooth and transparent post-close process
- Work with the Head of Sales to drive sales process automation, key metrics, and aggressive sales targets to create a scalable sales motion informed by data
- Become the thought leader for mobile infrastructure enabling a specific vertical — write blogs, give talks, webinars, etc. to open new opportunities for Mason
- Identify sub-verticals for existing industries that will require more specialized experience and a different sales motion
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 8 years sales experience, with a track record of successfully closing new enterprise customers; experience selling in the SaaS/PaaS space (5+)
- A hunter mentality looking to identify and close new logos
- Are comfortable bringing structure and process to a fast-paced, startup environment
- You are encouraged to define your sales process, and we expect this person to help create models and sales processes that can be scaled as we continue to grow the sales team
- Have previously worked for a category creator. Mobile Infrastructure as a Service is a new concept to our prospects, so you’ll be required to convey value in a clear and concise manner to people who haven’t previously known a solution exists
- Understand the importance of a data-driven approach to sales. Our sales organization is extremely diligent about using data to inform decisions and strategy
- Are a team-first player, meaning you enjoy helping others succeed (both clients and co-workers) and can rally people towards a shared goal
Bonus points for:
- Existing network with industry veterans, thought leaders and business partners
- Demonstrated experience successfully selling a software category creator in healthcare or government verticals
- Prior software experience and ability to sell to technical buyer profiles
- Healthcare: Full healthcare benefits for Mason employees with competitive vision, dental, and medical insurance.
- Generous PTO & sick leave: We want you to take care of yourself with a minimum of 24 PTO days, including paid company holidays.
- Parental leave: Caring for a newborn is an exciting time for parents! We offer four months of paid parental leave
- Dog-friendly office: Mason pups are welcome in the office 3x per week.
Mason America, Inc. (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company’s personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.