Technical Product Manager
Seattle, WA /
Product – Product Management /
Mason is transforming mobile deployments the same way AWS transformed website development, making it easy for anyone to turn an idea into a smart product and ship it to anywhere in the world. Our mission is to create a beautifully efficient world connected by billions of devices to work on behalf of humanity.
As a part of our Product Team you will quite literally define what the future of Mason’s products look like. We're looking for the right person to join our close-knit team and own our core developer facing products.
This role is for a Technical Product Manager with a software engineering background who is comfortable taking products from ideation all the way to production and beyond.
Mason is looking for a complex combination of grit, smarts, ingenuity and diverse perspectives (and more!). Check out our values and see if they resonate!
- Define strategy and drive execution of Mason’s core Controller product including developer facing APIs, tooling and SDKs
- Own and prioritize the backlog; participate with engineering in sprint planning to represent customer requirements to ensure we build the right solution
- Work closely with customers to understand their needs and validate product direction
- Define features, user stories, requirements and acceptance criteria
- Deploy, use and test your own product to accept and provide early feedback within the development lifecycle
- Work with all other functions to enable, market and advocate your product
- BA/BS in Computer Science, a related field of study or equivalent experience5+ years product manager experience (ideally with a focus on cloud infrastructure products)
- Strong understanding of the Cloud Infrastructure and the market: AWS, Azure, GCP, etc
- Technical understanding in one or more of: containerization, continuous deployment, operating systems, micro-services, android applications, distributed systems
- Proven track record of shipping successful enterprise software products
- Master of lean product development methods and worked with Jira beforeData-driven decision maker
- Detail oriented and passionate about a great user experience combined with the ability to back proposed decisions by data
- Bonus Points: 4+ years of experience in as a software engineer with a focus on cloud infrastructure products
- Healthcare: Full healthcare benefits for Mason employees with competitive vision, dental, and medical insurance
- Transportation: Monthly reimbursement for your commuter needs to get to and from work
- Fitness & wellness: Monthly reimbursement for fitness classes or gym memberships
- Generous PTO & sick leave: We want you to take care of yourself with a minimum of 24 PTO days, including paid company holidays
- Parental leave: Caring for a newborn is an exciting time for parents! We offer four months of paid parental leave
- Dog-friendly office: Mason pups are welcome in the office 3x per week
- And more!
Mason America, Inc. (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company’s personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.