Marketing Manager, Growth
Seattle, WA /
Marketing – Growth /
Mason is transforming mobile deployments the same way AWS transformed website development, making it easy for anyone to turn an idea into a smart product and ship it to anywhere in the world. Our mission is to create a beautifully efficient world connected by billions of devices to work on behalf of humanity.
Mason is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to spearhead the strategy and execution of our demand generation initiatives. This is a unique and amazing opportunity to be one of the first team members of the Mason marketing organization at one of Seattle’s most promising tech startups. This position will be critical in helping implement Mason’s growth strategy including but not limited to defining overarching campaigns, executing paid and organic marketing tactics, and owning marketing analytics and reporting.
Mason is looking for a complex combination of grit, smarts, ingenuity and diverse perspectives (and more!). Check out our values and see if they resonate!
What you’ll work on:
- Own growth marketing initiatives as they relate to the acquisition of Mason users — strategizing, executing, analyzing, and constantly iterating on these initiatives
- Define the appropriate mix of marketing tactics that roll up to our larger, longer-term campaigns (which you will also help define)
- Own Mason’s paid marketing budget and build a strategic roadmap for paid acquisition
- Run A/B tests on content, audience segmentation, messaging etc. to continually optimize the performance of on-going marketing tactics
- Define and implement our measurement strategy to ensure accurate and flexible reporting — ranging from high-level marketing growth metrics to granular performance of a tactic or channel
- Collaborate with product, design, sales, and others to drive Mason towards shared targets and support the broader team
- Communicate and share insights to keep the team informed on key metrics
What you bring to the table:
- Has 5 - 10 years experience in performance, growth, and/or product marketing, preferably at a high-growth B2B software company
- Strong written communication skills and detail-oriented. Comfortable writing copy for use across marketing channels when necessary
- Love being part of a team and working hard to help level-up the org as a wholeHas built up a successful growth program at a high-growth B2B companyIs analytical, strategic, creative, and comfortable operating independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels and tactics, and deep experience with two or more the following: SEO, SEM, email marketing, web testing, paid and organic acquisition, and ABM
Bonus points for:
- Hands on experience with Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Adwords
- Working at a company with a technical and developer-first product stack
- Healthcare: Full healthcare benefits for Mason employees with competitive vision, dental, and medical insurance
- Transportation: Monthly reimbursement for your commuter needs to get to and from work
- Fitness & wellness: Monthly reimbursement for fitness classes or gym memberships
- Generous PTO & sick leave: We want you to take care of yourself with a minimum of 24 PTO days, including paid company holidays
- Parental leave: Caring for a newborn is an exciting time for parents! We offer four months of paid parental leave
- Dog-friendly office: Mason pups are welcome in the office 3x per week
- And more!
Mason America, Inc. (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company’s personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.