Intelligence Collections Manager-Alaska
Fort Richardson, Alaska /
U.S. Army Alaska (USARAK) /
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational services, and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. We offer our team members a competitive salary as well as competitive benefits, such as 5% matching 401k with no vesting period, family leave, and Healthcare/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts -- just to name a few!
Your mission is to Provides critical collection management and dissemination capability during CONPLANs, exercises, and other operations relevant to U.S. Army Alaska (USARAK) Commanding General’s priority intelligence requirements (PIR). The Collection Manager is the G2 technical expert in collection management and dissemination and drives the CMDs intelligence collection requirements.
• Manages collection and dissemination of multiple national and unit level intelligence collection platforms
• Respond to a wide variety of customer Requests for Information (RFIs)
• 7--10+ years of demonstrated Military Intelligence experience, including previous collection management experience
• Bachelor’s degree; Master’s preferred
• Present clandestine intelligence information clearly and accurately in writing and verbally
• Interest in seeking answers and maintaining expertise on the full spectrum of intelligence priorities within their area or assignment (i.e. possess a high-level intellectual curiosity)
• TS/SCI required
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.