Colorado Springs, Colorado /
Academy for Defense Intelligence II /
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community.
The Academy for Defense Intelligence (ADI) is charged with establishing a standardized, integrated, and synchronized training, education, and development program that will direct, coordinate, and de-conflict Defense Intelligence training issues across Defense Intelligence Agency, Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, and coalition partners as required.
The MASY Group seeks forward-thinking, seasoned Military Intelligence professionals to support DIA’s newly minted space curriculum supporting the United States Space Command (USSPACECOM) and other relevant domestic and international organizations.
• Develop and refine training curricula related to space operational intelligence, threats, doctrine, and tradecraft in support of USSPACECOM.
• Provide training and instruction to space operational intelligence professionals and others as required.
• Rigorously evaluate students against learning objectives as they work through the course material and other specialty modules.
• Conduct lessons learned to mitigate gaps in tradecraft and training instruction.
• 15+ years' experience in intelligence analysis and production at all echelons
• Minimum of a master’s degree in STEM OR space-related fields such as Aerospace, Engineering, Physics
• Organizational knowledge of national and military intelligence organizations
• Familiarity with the functions of a Learning Management System (LMS)
• Experience with Instructional Systems Design (ISD), course development, and management.
• Instructor experience preferred, including experience teaching complex concepts and subject matter preferred
• Demonstrated recent experience in research and analysis as it pertains to the subject
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Active TS/SCI REQUIRED
Travel: CONUS | 30%
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.