Cyber Intelligence SME Faculty
NIU Science & Technology Intelligence
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational, and operational support to key federal agencies such as the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community.
To improve cyber knowledge and mission outcomes through the instruction of a wide range of Master's students at a DoD academic institution.
• Teach a wide variety of core and elective cyber courses
• Serve as thesis committee Chair and provide functional thesis oversight
• SME-level knowledge of cyber offensive and defensive operations across the DoD/IC
• SME-level knowledge of cyber capabilities of our own branches of service, agencies, and those of our adversaries
• Master's degree (PhD preferred)
• DoD teaching/course design experience preferred
• TS/SCI REQUIRED
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.