Intelligence Support Analyst
Reston, Virginia /
Joint Foreign Materiel Program Office /
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational services, and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. We offer our team members a competitive salary as well as competitive benefits, such as 5% matching 401k with no vesting period, family leave, and Healthcare/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts -- to name a few!
MASY was direct-awarded a contract supporting the only agency in the US government that supports foreign materiel reviews and consolidates the various management functions of the DoD Foreign Materiel Program.
As an ideal candidate, you will communicate and coordinate intelligence requirements between the Service Intelligence Centers and will collect action officer events to collate in reports for senior leadership.
• Prioritize and categorize requests for information and assist the service support teams in the management of foreign materiel projects
• Advise Action Officers on military equipment characteristics and prepare talking points on these subjects as requested
• Attend symposia on advanced conventional weapons and international arms trade issues, traveling as appropriate
• 3+ years of training or experience in Foreign Materiel Acquisition (FMA), HUMINT support to FMA, intelligence analysis, or knowledge of foreign conventional weapons
• Associate's required, Bachelor's preferred (5+ years of experience may be substituted for a degree)
• TS/SCI required
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.