Intelligence Analyst, All-source
Fort Richardson, Alaska /
U.S. Army Alaska (USARAK) /
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational services, and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. We offer our team members a competitive salary as well as competitive benefits, such as 5% matching 401k with no vesting period, family leave, and Healthcare/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts -- to name a few!
Your mission is to research and analyze data relevant to U.S. Army Alaska (USARAK) Commanding General’s priority intelligence requirements (PIR). The Intelligence Planner will use all-source intelligence tools and author analytical products such as briefings, white papers, graphical intelligence summaries as well as to develop, organize, and manage intelligence concepts, operations, and contingency/operation plans at the ASCC/MACOM level.
• Work as part of a planning team to develop intelligence-related planning documents to include CONOPS, operation orders, annexes, and appendices in support of USARPAC’s real-world operations, OPLANs/CONPLANs and planned exercises and engagements.
• Drive decision making by using knowledge of operational employment of multiple intelligence disciplines including IMINT, SIGINT, HUMINT, and counterintelligence.
• Demonstrate basic knowledge and familiarity with capabilities from collection through processing, exploitation and dissemination (PED) to all-source analysis and dissemination methods
• 3+ years of experience in all-source intelligence at the Joint, MACOM and ASCC, or Corps or Theater MI Brigade staff level
• Basic knowledge of Joint, Corps, and MI Brigade (Theater) ISR assets, capabilities, and their tasking and employment
• Basic knowledge of Joint Event Life Cycle (JELC) processes and command post exercises (CPX) scenario design
• Excellent oral, technical writing, and graphical formatting skills
• Ability to accomplish tasks under limited supervision and under short-time constraints
• BA/BS degree
• TS/SCI REQUIRED
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.