Junior Web Developer
Bethesda, Maryland /
NIU Support Staff /
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational services, and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. We offer our team members a competitive salary as well as competitive benefits, such as 5% matching 401k with no vesting period, family leave, and Healthcare/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts -- just to name a few!
The National Intelligence University (NIU) run Master's degree programs in support of the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. Your work will support University operations, to include the Office of the President, Institutional Effectiveness, Registrar and Enrollment Services, Office of Outreach, and Office of Research.
• Plan, design, and maintain the National Intelligence University (NIU) website
• Assess University organizational needs and develop pertinent web content and functionality
• Maintain a professional and uniform design across various platforms
• 3 - 5+ years of web development experience with front end technologies
• Extensive background in HTML/CSS, Word Press, and SharePoint sites
• Experience with DoD educational and training programs
• Strong sense of web design and an understanding of the UX best Practices, cross-platform compatibility, responsive design principles
• TS/SCI with CI Polygraph REQUIRED
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.