Lessons Learned Collector
Fort Huachuca, Arizona
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community.
The Lessons Learned Team (LL Team) is responsible for collection, analysis, production, resolution development, and dissemination capabilities with regard to Army strategy.
Your mission is to collect intelligence observations that will be used to inform the training and capabilities directorates for current and future Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership and Education, Personnel, and Facilities (DOTMLPF) analysis.
• Conduct analysis and answer Requests for Information (RFIs)
• Compose a wide variety of papers, articles, and white papers for the LL Team concerning lessons learned and overall best practices
• Attend and participate in a wide variety of Army training events
• 10+ years of directly relevant Army experience
• BA/BS (additional relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
• Experience with Division and below intelligence operations
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must have a current US passport
• TS/SCI REQUIRED
Travel: OCONUS | 50%
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.