Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, District of Columbia
Academy for Defense Intelligence II
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational services, and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. We offer our team members a competitive salary as well as competitive benefits, such as 5% matching 401k with no vesting period, family leave, and Healthcare/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts -- just to name a few!
The Academy for Defense Intelligence (ADI) is charged to establish a standardized, integrated and synchronized training, education, and development program that will direct, coordinate and de-conflict Defense Intelligence training issues across DIA, IC, DoD, and coalition partners as required.
Your mission is to provide timely and critical course support and execution services.
• Provide academic expertise to ADI
• Assist in the planning and execution of overseas international education seminars
• Coordinate with instructors, intelligence agencies, and private sector subject matter experts to support programs
• Prepare documents, apply technical writing skills, demonstrate knowledge of organizational procedures
• Assist in the preparation of course materials, proper documentation of course rosters for completion
• Develop standard operation procedures to ensure compliance with applicable laws and directives to ensure student requirements and other administrative requirements are completed by all students
• 3+ years of experience providing training program coordination
• Associate’s degree required; BA/BS degree preferred
• Experience interfacing with internal and external stakeholders and managing multiple concurrent priorities
• Experience with data entry, records management and Intelligence Community classification practices and policy
• TS/SCI required
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.