Geospatial Intelligence Analyst
Fort Belvoir, Virginia
Defense Threat Reduction Agency
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational services, and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. We offer our team members a competitive salary as well as competitive benefits, such as 5% matching 401k with no vesting period, family leave, and Healthcare/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts -- just to name a few!
The Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) is tasked with neutralizing the threats posed by Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMDs).
Your mission is to provide critical and timely watch support by obtaining, monitoring, and reporting information related to geospatial intelligence. You will conduct all aspects of geospatial data analysis, creating maps and other visualizations for incorporation into reports and presentations.
• Analyze and condense critical geospatial intelligence information
• Respond to a wide variety of customer Requests for Information (RFIs)
• 3-5+ years of demonstrated experience using GIS and database software
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (i.e. computer science, engineering); Master’s preferred
• Experience with the CWMD mission and nuclear, chemical, and biological fields
• 2+ years of prior experience supporting a command or national intelligence office/agency preferred
• TS/SCI required
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.