Collection Management Instructor
Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, District of Columbia
Academy for Defense Intelligence II
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational services, and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. We offer our team members a competitive salary as well as competitive benefits, such as 5% matching 401k with no vesting period, family leave, and Healthcare/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts -- just to name a few!
The Academy for Defense Intelligence (ADI) is charged with establishing a standardized, integrated and synchronized training and education development programs. Your mission is to provide instruction and subject matter expertise in the areas of all-source intelligence and collection management, equipping students with the knowledge and tools necessary for improved security outcomes in their careers.
• Provide subject matter expertise on the collection management process
• Assist in the development and revision of current curriculum
• Manage courses through learning management systems such as Blackboard
• 5+ years of experience with all-source, collection management, and non-traditional intelligence sources
• BA/BS preferred
• Experience with Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) and Measurement and Signatures Intelligence (MASINT) collection strategies
• Instructor experience preferred
• TS/SCI REQUIRED
Travel: CONUS | 25%
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.