Bethesda, Maryland /
NIU College of Strategic Intelligence /
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community.
The National Intelligence University (NIU) is the Intelligence Community’s only federally accredited degree-granting university. Its mission is to provide cutting edge analytical instruction to both budding and senior intelligence professionals, equipping students with the tools necessary to confront what is next.
Work with course directors, program directors, and the Office of the Dean(s) to:
• Provide assistance for developing course content and updating course readings
• Ensuring Blackboard sites and other learning management systems are current
• Provide assistance in assessing course delivery and achieving course learning outcomes
• Maintain records, notes, and plan of actions based on Quality Circle discussions to improve course content and delivery
• Assist in reviewing CAPs/CARs, course surveys, rubrics, and other metrics used for course reviews
• Master's Degree
• Strong writing skills
• TS/SCI with CI Polygraph REQUIRED
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.