Military Capabilities Analysis Course Instructor
Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, District of Columbia /
Academy for Defense Intelligence ITT /
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational services, and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. We offer our team members a competitive salary as well as competitive benefits, such as 5% matching 401k with no vesting period, family leave, and Healthcare/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts -- just to name a few!
The Academy for Defense Intelligence (ADI) is charged with establishing a standardized, integrated and synchronized training and education development programs.
As an instructor, your task is to provide analytic tradecraft training on how to analyze a military's capability of accomplishing a given mission, in a defined environment, against an adversary within a specified time frame.
• Serve as an instructor (in-person or online) for DIA's Military Capabilities Analysis Course
• Present course curriculum, lead classroom discussion and exercises, and work with students
• Assist in the development and maintenance of training support materials
• Provide expertise and analysis on foreign military capabilities
• Address any administrative actions associated with the course
• Qualify as an instructor under ADI's Instructor Professionalism Program (IPP) within 12 months of hire
• Minimum of a bachelor's degree or 5+ years experience in intelligence analysis
• 3+ years of demonstrated experience in the analysis of foreign military capabilities
• Experience providing training and education and delivering training to students preferred
• Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
• Active TS/SCI REQUIRED
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.