Target Material Analyst
MacDill Air Force Base, Florida
Contingent Upon Award
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. We offer our team members a competitive salary as well as competitive benefits, such as 5% matching 401k with no vesting period, family leave, and Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts -- just to name a few!
The J2 serves as USCENTCOM's authoritative source for intelligence expertise, skills and comprehensive knowledge on a wide variety of topics concerning the USCENTCOM AOR.
The MASY Group seeks a Target Material Analyst in support of the United States Central Command.
• Conduct Target Coordinate Mensuration (TCM)
• Conduct imagery research, analysis and exploitation
• Conduct weaponeering
• Conduct Collateral Damage Estimation (CDE)
• 4-8 Years of experience as an Intelligence Officer ( USN: 183X, USA: 35A, USAF: 14N )
• Associates degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Completed the following courses: Target Coordinate Mensuration (TCM), Modernized Integrated Database (MIDB) for Targeteers, Google Earth for Target Developer’s, Weaponeering, Collateral Damage Estimation (CDE), and reliable human review (RHR)
• Experience with the following systems: Joint targeting toolbox (JTT), modernized integrated database (MIDB), and radiant mercury imagery guard (RMIG)
• Possess the following certification: National Geospatial Agency, Combatant Command, or Service Target Materials Production (TMP) certification
• TS/SCI REQUIRED
Schedule: Full time -- Shift
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.