Director of Business Development - New Markets
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational, and operational support to key federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. We are seeking a Director of Business Development to identify, cultivate, and win complex government proposals. Your mission is to drive customer engagement and business growth by leading a wide variety of strategic proposal efforts across various government markets.
• Develop and maintain relationships with various partners throughout the DoD, I.C., and other agencies
• Shape, identify, and capture strategic business opportunities
• Direct full-cycle proposal cultivation and management
• Lead/collaborate with capture teams across organizations to dictate targeted proposal strategy
• Build and maintain a robust pipeline of leads and opportunities capable of exceeding the firm’s business goals
• Full life-cycle management of targeted MASY proposals
• 15+ years of experience with life-cycle proposal management
• 10+ years of experience supporting federal agencies
• Documented history of winning proposals across a wide variety of contract portfolios
• Experience with small-business and mid-cap growth and development
• BA/BS required; MA/MS preferred
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.