National Capital Region /
Contingent Upon Award
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational services, and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. We offer our team members a competitive salary as well as competitive benefits, such as 5% matching 401k with no vesting period, family leave, and Healthcare/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts -- just to name a few.
Your mission is to provide day-to-day management and full program oversight for a federal government contract.
• 5+ years of experience managing federal programs in excess of 100 persons OR 6+ years of progressively increasing management responsibilities in a government agency setting
• BA/BS in business administration or a related field
• Experience managing federal programs in excess of $5 million
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
• Secret clearance required
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.