Reston, Virginia /
Defense Threat Reduction Agency /
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational, and operational support to key federal agencies such as the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community.
We are seeking an Intelligence Analyst in their early career. The Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) is tasked with neutralizing the threats posed by Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMDs).
Your mission is to provide critical and timely Intelligence with the goal of obtaining, reporting, and monitoring information related to Chemical Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) threats.
• Interview walk-in sources
• Support security/OPSEC/force protection program
• Produce timely written recommendations and assessments
• Conduct briefings and debriefings
• Participate in counterintelligence investigations
• 5+ years’ experience working with a Federal Government organization
• Knowledgeable on numerous search engines to obtain up-to-date open sources and classified information for use in briefings
• Experience writing operational and intelligence information reports (IIRs)
• Good communication skills, both orally and written
• Proficient in Microsoft Work, PowerPoint, and Excel
• BA or BS degree required
• DCAC or equivalent CI Agent credentials required
• Active TS/SCI Clearance required
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.