Facilities Program Manager
National Capital Region
Contingent Upon Award
To improve student knowledge and mission outcomes through the instruction of a wide variety of Bachelor’s and Master’s programs at a DoD academic institution.
• Maintain facilities, logistics, and security at the National Intelligence University (NIU) Bethesda campus
• Coordinate and implement a wide range of projects and activities
• Monitor security and student resources pertaining to University projects
• Experience with DoD educational and training programs
• Background in intelligence and facility oversight
• 5+ years of program management experience preferred
• TS/SCI required
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.