Army Concepts SME I
Fort Huachuca, Arizona /
USAICoE Concepts & DSCA /
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community.
The Concepts Development Division (CDD) of the United States (U.S.) Army
Futures Command, Futures Concept Center (AFC/FCC) initiates Army Intelligence force modernization activities. The Division conducts comprehensive reviews of Combatant Command Integrated Priority Lists (IPLs), Lessons Learned from both the Center for Army Lessons Learned (CALL), and the USAICoE Lessons Learned team as well as national, joint, and Army concepts and other thought pieces (e.g. white papers, articles in professional and technical journals, technological trends and forecasts).
Your mission is to provide the research and concept review necessary to develop concepts pertaining to future force development capabilities. Your analysis will support future Army intelligence requirements. You will also participate in the annual series of futures focused seminars and war games, the 'Campaign of Learning', and other sponsored FCC proponent events.
• Review concepts, doctrinal publications, and DOTMLPF-P assessments, briefing the Director through various reporting formats of intelligence issues and requirements pertaining to Army force modernization
• Conduct research and analysis in support of concepts development, operational and organizational (O&O) features, and advisory documents (e.g. white papers, etc.)
• Perform concept maintenance and revise other documents (e.g. O&Os, advisory documents, etc.)
• Conduct CBA analytical tasks (per Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) 3170 series and appropriate FCC supplemental regulations)
• Plan, prepare and support the conduct of experimentation efforts to critically examine proposed solutions
• Attend meetings, workshops, conferences, etc. in support of Army intelligence
• 10 years’ experience working in Army intelligence as an all-source analyst
• Master’s degree or history of being published
• JCIDS qualified
• Experience with components of DOTMLPF-P and its supporting processes (functional area analysis, functional needs analysis, and functional solution analysis)
• Ability to write intelligence documents pertaining to Army intelligence and force modernization
• TS/SCI REQUIRED
Travel: CONUS | 30%
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.