Senior Intelligence Analyst/Briefer
Arlington, Virginia /
National Guard Bureau /
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational services, and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. We offer our team members a competitive salary as well as competitive benefits, such as 5% matching 401k with no vesting period, family leave, and Healthcare/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts -- to name a few!
Your mission is to provide the necessary support to supplement the Chief of the National Guard (CNGB) and the United States’ 54 states and territories with superior intelligence analysis to inform all National Guard Bureau (NGB) stakeholders on current domestic and foreign threats.
• Produce and deliver daily TS/SCI intelligence read books for the executive-level staff of the National Guard Bureau, including the CNGB
• Produce and deliver various daily intelligence situational reports to the executive-level staff of the National Guard Bureau
• Coordinate, assemble and produce an intelligence report, or provide finished intelligence products, based RFIs from NGB executives
• Upload daily finalized intelligence reports to clients SharePoint websites
• Produce and deliver a comprehensive and classified special topic brief on complex strategic and international subject matter to prepare NGB executive staff to participate in meetings and engagements
•Coordinate, assemble, produce and brief a daily TS/SCI current intelligence report that addresses strategic, operational and tactical intelligence issues focused on foreign actors
• 10+ years’ experience as a senior analyst with extensive Subject Matter Expertise in one of the following areas: China OR North Korea OR Russia
• At least 1+ years’ experience briefing executive leadership
• Must be able to think quickly and respond appropriately for the audience based on seniority and classification level of source material concerning audience/venue
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Previous military experience preferred
• TS/SCI REQUIRED
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.